Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: It's finally over

  1. #1
    Inactive Member minnow~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 28th, 2001
    Posts
    195
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I am divorced.

    ------------------

  2. #2
    Inactive Member ~THE INVISIBLE MAN~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    November 21st, 2001
    Posts
    100
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ok your divorced sence I don't know you that well ( but would like to get to know ya ) that could be considered god or bad. If it's good new's then I am happy for you ( congradulations) and if it's bad new's then I am sorry to hear it how long was you married? and was there any kids involved?
    sorry I'm probably sticking my nose where it don't belong * sigh* Hates walking that fine line. Anyway's nice to meet you and maby we can chat in the pool.


    ------------------
    This hour I tell things in confidence,
    I might not tell everybody, but I will tell you. ?Walt Whitman?

  3. #3
    Inactive Member minnow~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 28th, 2001
    Posts
    195
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It's good news *L*
    very very very good news *L*

    ------------------

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Kerala's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 9th, 2001
    Posts
    367
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Minnow I'm so happy for ya *huggers the crap outta ya* biggrin

    ------------------
    I am my own master but not always master of myself.

    Crazy Kerala's Place

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner Blazey's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    9,610
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Minnow..i am so happy!!..I think that is the best news i have heard in awhile..Dammit i am crying..after everything ..this whole year i have known you and jake..i know how much you both wanted and needed this..Congradulations to you both..and i wish you both many many happy years togather! and i wanna hear some more good news real soon..k.. smile(like a wedding bell.. biggrin)

    ------------------
    HEH HEH

  6. #6
    Inactive Member CrazySam's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 3rd, 2001
    Posts
    330
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Minnow, what a relief, huh? Now go enjoy Jake

    ------------------

  7. #7
    Inactive Member imzredhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 25th, 2001
    Posts
    461
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    best of luck in the new life that lies ahead of you..... smile

    ------------------
    The heart knows when the search is over.

    Our Place

  8. #8
    HB Forum Owner Më£ïñÐa's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 2000
    Posts
    4,971
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    _______________ icon10 icon14 ________________

  9. #9
    HB Forum Owner mRs.GaToR's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 14th, 2001
    Posts
    1,883
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *squisses the fishy* I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!

    Congratulations!!!

    ------------------
    Home of the GaToRs

  10. #10
    Inactive Member minnow~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 28th, 2001
    Posts
    195
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks you guys (I know many of you know from personal experience what a huge relief it really is) *S*

    It was the worst experience of my life *L*...Over a year of living in hell, but now it's finished. I have a new phase of my life to look forward to. *S*

    ------------------

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •